Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

1st trimester

This is what I did until about 17 weeks of pregnancy.


I came home and laid on the couch. I really didn't sleep any more than usual. Just ate carbs and watched tv. Boomer loved it. He loves to cuddle so we spent a lot of time together. I thought I'd feel like a whole new person starting at 13 weeks but no. I had night sickness. I had a hard time brushing my teeth.



Finally, after many different trials of toothpastes, Kyle found me Tom's children's strawberry toothpaste and that did the trick! I could brush my teeth and not lose my dinner. I never thought that brushing my teeth would be my pregnancy woe!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Angie I've caught up on your blog !!! It is great!!! This is going to be great for McBoy to read when he grows
    up !! To see what his parent's were up to before and after he get's here !!! Love you and proud of you !!! AC

    ReplyDelete